The real estate agency C en Provence propose you to find the perfect villa rental for your holiday with a pool in the heart of Provence.
During your stay, go on the discovery of this beautiful Provence, South of France with :
* The most beautiful villages of the Luberon valley in Provence with Bonnieux, Ménerbes, Gordes, Lacoste, Goult and all the secret villages in the Luberon area
* Les Alpilles, the hidden gem of French Provence with breathtaking landscapes, colourful markets, typical villages and delicious local products, situated between Avignon and Arles, les Alpilles is a region not to be missed during your stay in Provence!
* Where are the best market in Provence : a real guide with everything you need about the open air markets in Provence with local produce and specialities to bring home
Enjoy to discover Provence and its unique Art de vivre!
If you are visiting Provence as a group, with family or friends, you might all have different interests. No need to worry. Provence is so rich in culture, heritage and nature that everyone will indeed find something to enjoy.
Here is our non-exhaustive list of 15 activities and attractions in Provence. Whether you are here for a day, a weekend or an extended stay, we hope this will help you enjoy the Provençal art de vivre.
Below we have listed :
* 5 sports activities in Provence
* 5 entertaining outings in Provence
* 5 cultural attractions in Provence
The landscapes of Les Alpilles offer a delightful combination : the softness of the vineyards and olive groves meets the sparkling minerality of the limestone ridges. A dream setting perfect for hiking, mountain biking, road cycling and horse riding.
The Alpilles Regional Nature Park, located in the Bouches-du-Rhône department, is home to protected fauna and flora, exceptional sites and charming villages. It is impossible not to be taken in by the beauty of this region, which brings together everything there is to love about Provence :
* Picturesque villages with an authentic way of life
* Hiking trails with spectacular views
Picturesque and timeless, open-air markets are, to this day the beating heart of Provence.
* Discover some of the most beautiful markets in Provence, in town or on village squares.
* Read about what local products you will find on their stalls and what you shouldn’t miss out on.
It is hard not to feel fascinated when discovering the perched villages of the Luberon.
Imagine the courage and resilience men had to show to build these stone citadels!
The beauty of these villages continues to inspire poets, writers, painters and artisans.
Some of these perched villages of the Vaucluse are world-famous and keep attracting fans of Provence. However, a few others might not have the same notoriety, yet they are just as charming as their illustrious neighbours.
Let us walk you through the ten most beautiful villages on the northern side of the Luberon. You can later discover them at your own pace during your stay in Provence.